Wednesday, July 04, 2007

TN Skiatook

Hey everyone! Everything is going great. I have 3 people i am meetin with on a regular basis. two boys named D and D and a man named R. R and i took a walk around the park and just talked for about an hour. i am meetin him tomorrow also. i am also meeting the two boys also. we might be going on the sky lift acros Koln. even though they dont speak much english...there is just some connection there, I cant explain it but it is very cool! they want to be with me. they invited a friend to come with us today. it is very awesome. even though i have been here 5 days, i am already attached to them, i look forward to their company. god has worked in my life so much (isaiah 6:8) this is my calling, my passion, what God has called me for, to make His name famous not mine, to put me 2nd and him first. I love you all so much.