Monday, July 25, 2005

WT, Wichita Falls,TX

Hey yall,
Today was so awesome. We were sowing today. AKA-building relationships with people. We ate lunch on the college campus and some people in my group met people. One of them was a girl from Asia. We found out that she was a Christian. She shared her story and we told her ours. It was a really cool experience. Then we went to the park to talk to people. At first all I did was just prayer walk. At first I was not able to find anyone to talk to. Then I found an older man at the river fishing. I talked to him for about 20 minutes. I don't think he was really interested. But it was still a cool experience. Then I went on to a field where some people in my group plaing soccer with 3 guys. So I jumped in the game. It was the funniest thing ever. Especially when it started raining, it made it even funnier. Any way God worked in us today> I had fun. See ya.
P.S. Happy B-day Zach!