Sunday, July 24, 2005

KAM, Lubbock, TX

I have been so blessed by the Super Summer Global students. I have really enjoyed the pink trek. We had a great church time today. Thank you "pink" studnets for opening up, being real, and sharing your lives and the Gospel with the group. Your faith, insight, and prayers have brought me so much encouragement and joy. Thank you for answering HIS call to reach the nations in Koln, Germany.

I am also very excited about the new ministry site. Three weeks ago when I was prayer walking around the city, I saw a park and began to pray for it... that God would send workers into the feild. Yesterday, when we arrived on site, I realized that I was at that same park. I was an answer to my own prayers- WOW!! The power of prayer.

"A" thank you so much for opening up during house church and sharing your hurt, pain, and struggle with us as you deal with your dad's battle of cancer. You are a strong, brave, godly woman. I am praying for you and your faith. I am also praying for your family, for comfort, peace, for healing for your father, and that the Lord would be glorified through it all. Hold on to God.