Saturday, July 23, 2005

KAM, Lubbock

Well... the days are coming to an end. This is my last week in Germany. I can't believe it. What an amazing summer and to know that it is still not over. A group of Super Summer students are here (100+) and I am so excited about them being here and what the Lord is going to do because of all the prayers that will lifted up this week, the relationships that will be made, and stories of HIS FAME that will be shared, and the worship that will happen here on earth and in heaven. I am so blessed to be apart of this Ancient Work and to be involved in something that is so much bigger than me and that can be done only through the power of prayer and because the Lord's hand is on it. Continue to pray for us this week, that we will make the most of every opportunity and finish well. Pray for me as I prepare to go home. That I will continue to be about the Glory of the Lord no matter where I am. My heart is overflowing when I think back over the summer and realize how many lives have been touched and how the Lord has touched and transformed my own life for His glory and His fame.